Looking for the real dirt on selling your home for top dollar – with the least hassle, uncertainty, and risk? Look no further! This comprehensive guide consists of 20 pages of valuable insider information on the sales process. This guide, written by a very experienced California Real Estate Broker, takes you deep inside, from the start of the sales process to the very finish.
Topics covered by the Seller’s Guide include:
- Financially Planning the Sale
- Disclosures, Inspections, Certifications, and Reports
- Repairs – when to do them, when not to
- As-Is Sales
- Showing Instructions & Keysafe Policy
- Open Houses
- Preparing Your Home for Sale
- Staging Your Home For Sale
- Going FSBO (For Sale By Owner)
- The Role of the Real Estate Agent
- Closing Costs
…and much, much more!
If you are planning on selling your home within the next year, you need to read this Seller’s Guide! In a Buyer’s market, a seller needs to take every advantage. Start with this guide – you’ll be glad you did.