Thinking of selling your home without the services of a real estate agent? It’s not easy, but it can be done – especially with the help of the SellForSure For Sale By Owner Guidebook! In this guide, you’ll learn everything you’ll need to know to help you successfully sell your home on your own. Topics include:
- Pricing Your Property To Sell
- Setting the Stage for a Sale
- Critical disclosures you must make
- How to Market Like a Master!
- Specific Marketing Steps to Take
- Getting on the MLS
- Crafting Ads that Work
- Attention-Grabbing Headlines
- Basic rules for writing ads that sell
- Emphasizing the Benefits the Home
- Turning Features Into Benefits
- Typical Mistakes to Avoid when writing your Ads
- Open Houses
- Vetting Potential Buyers
- Contracts and Negotiation
- The Need to Be Flexible
- The Closing Process
- Real Estate Agents and the Buyers they Work With
- What to do if your home doesn’t sell
- When All Else Fails – Selling with an Agent
This guide is jam-packed with important information you’ll need to get your home sold and save that commission. The guide is free to anyone who signs up for the SellForSure University. When you sign up for the SellForSure University, you get access to the For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Guidebook in the Owner Resources section of our web site which includes a number of additional reports, guidebooks, and tools that will help any seller sell their home for more money, in less time, and with the least amount of hassle and risk.
Already registered? Please Log in.